The Life of a Little Diva

Friday, June 11, 2010

It's a new record

Molly Grace has never been a very good eater. In fact, that's what kept us in NICU as long as we were! We always get excited when she moves up an ounce at a feeding or breaks her record for her daily intake! I guess when you're a parent life really does change! ha!

Today Molly Grace set a new record!! She ate 7 oz at 4 of her feedings and 6 oz at her bedtime feeding! That's 34 oz for the day! Wow! That seems so crazy to me especially since just 23 weeks ago we were fighting her to take 55cc (less than 2 oz) at a feeding! I'm so proud of her! Today is the first day EVER that she's finished all her bottles! I didn't have to dump out a single drop of milk! That makes me smile!



She's starting to watch us eat and smack her lips when she does. We were planning on waiting until she was 6 months to introduce solids, but we're thinking we may cheat a little! It's only 2 1/2 weeks away so we're not that early. I bought some oatmeal and a jar of pears today so we'd have them when we're ready. We didn't have a disc for our video camera or we probably would've given her some tonight!




I took this picture because she just now went down for bed! This is the latest she's ever been up! I rocked her for the longest time with her just staring at me, smiling and talking! I cherish those moments!

No comments:

Post a Comment