I've posted before about how much MG LOVES her jumper, she's crazy about it! But the parrot has been taunting her everytime she's in it! ha! She just stares it down. Today I raised her seat up to the next level so she was eye-level with it. She was so happy! She finally got ahold of one of his wings! Victory for MG! ha!
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Where's the Pause Button?
Molly Grace has been swatting at and reaching for toys (or hands, hair, paci, and anything else put within her reach!) for the past few weeks, but she's never reached over and grabbed something out of my hand...until tonight! MG was sitting in her bouncy seat and we were reading stories and letting her feel the soft pages, then I was holding up a rattle in front of her. She reached out, wrapped her little fingers around it and took it from me! I think it kind of surprised her because she just held it and looked at it with this confused stare for a minute! She held on to it for awhile and tried her hardest to get it in her mouth! She's learning and growing so much! Where's that 'pause' button?!



I've posted before about how much MG LOVES her jumper, she's crazy about it! But the parrot has been taunting her everytime she's in it! ha! She just stares it down. Today I raised her seat up to the next level so she was eye-level with it. She was so happy! She finally got ahold of one of his wings! Victory for MG! ha!


I've posted before about how much MG LOVES her jumper, she's crazy about it! But the parrot has been taunting her everytime she's in it! ha! She just stares it down. Today I raised her seat up to the next level so she was eye-level with it. She was so happy! She finally got ahold of one of his wings! Victory for MG! ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment