The Life of a Little Diva

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Too Cute

About 3 years ago (2 years before I ever got pregnant!), when we were going through the long process of trying to conceive, I found the cutest little onesie at Goodys and bought it. It was pink and said "I heart Bald Guys". I couldn't pass it up. I wanted a baby so bad at that point, and I had faith that God would bless us with one. I also just knew I would have a girl! So I bought it. And for 3 years it has hung in my closet, with the tags on it! I stumbled on it the other day when I was cleaning out my closet and today I got to put it on my sweet baby girl! It was too cute on her!






I thought this was too cute not to post...

No comments:

Post a Comment