The Life of a Little Diva

Friday, April 30, 2010

4 months

Molly Grace, you are 4 months old today and I can't believe it! 4 months ago our lives changed forever. We will never be the same! You are our heart, our smiles, our happiness...our everything! When I look at you, I see God's greatest miracle. I remember looking down at you in your isolette in the NICU and knowing that very first moment that you were strong and a fighter! You showed us early on that you had just enough sass, just enough attitude and a whole lot of spunk! Your personality continues to develop so much every single day. Every moment is new and exciting with you. I am so thankful for you. My hope is that one day you will look back at all my writings and know how much you are wanted, loved, and adored!

Tuesday you have to go for your 4 month check-up and shots (sorry!) so we'll have your official stats then!

But for now, here's what you're up to at 4 months:

You weigh 13 lbs, 13 oz!

You wear some 0-3 months clothing, but mostly 3-6 months!

You are in size 1 diapers.

You are eating 5-7 oz every 3 hours.

You still sleep in our bedroom - and we love you there! Sometimes you get in bed with us around 3 am!

You eat your bedtime bottle between 7 and 8pm and sleep until 5am! You wiggle and squirm all night long, but you don't wake up!

You are never still - ever! You're constantly scooting, squirming, kicking or jumping! I don't know how you weigh what you do!

You have 2 little bald patches on both sides of your head from scooting all around on your belly while you're asleep!

You're finally starting to get the hang of "Peek-a-Boo". For the longest time you just looked at us like we were stupid!

You're still crazy about your Jumperoo.

You LOVE it outside. You love going to your cousins' ball games, too!

Next Sunday you are being dedicated at church!

Happy 4 months Chunky Monkey!

No comments:

Post a Comment