I had to go back and count the weeks just to make sure I was right...I still can't believe my itty bitty girl is 14 weeks old! And of course, I'm a day late, as usual!
Molly Grace is 'talking' up a storm now! It seems like she makes a new sound every day. My very favorite time of the day with her is morning. I usually get her out of her bed and lay her beside me in our bed and we just talk! It's really great on weekends when her daddy gets to join us! I can't imagine a more perfect moment! She just smiles, laughs and talks up a storm. I can't wait to hear what her voice will sound like. I think she will be soft-spoken. We'll see!
Molly Grace has rolled over 3 more times this week! It's usually when I have her napping on the couch and she's done!
Molly Grace has a new love - her jumperoo. She loves to stand up while we hold her now, so the jumperoo is perfect! There's a parrot that hangs and she tries her hardest to get it! She will laugh and smile and jump - it's so cute! And best of all, she will actually stay in it for a few minutes. So far, it's the first thing I've found that will occupy her for any amount of time. She doesn't like the swing or her bouncy seat, she hates the Bumbo, and doesn't like to lay down on her play mat for very long.
Molly Grace is still sleeping one 7-8 hour stretch at night. It's so nice! By 6:00 pm she is ready to eat her dinner and go to bed! And she's always so happy to wake up.
She hit her 3 month growth spurt last week. I always know when she hits one because she will eat a TON for a couple days, then slack off and sleep a lot more. She's also a little crabby - but don't tell her I said so! ha!
I have 4 more weeks at home with her - I don't know how I'll ever go back to work!
Here's a belated Easter picture of my little bunny!
No comments:
Post a Comment