when you're having fun! 16 weeks ago, at this exact moment, I was at the hospital waiting on the ambulance to take us to Memphis, TN so we could welcome our little MG into the world! I was already dilated to a 2 when we got there. I was scared to death and still in shock! I don't remember many details from that night (or the next 2 weeks!), but I remember the fear. I will never forget the fear that comes along with having a preemie. God certainly blessed us, though!
Speaking of blessings, Team Molly Grace will be walking in the March for Babies this weekend. Our team has raised $605!!! I am shocked, amazed, overjoyed, thankful... and so many other emotions! People have been so generous. I'm so honored that so many people are helping to make a difference for future preemie parents all in Molly Grace's name!
Our team shirts are precious. I wanted a picture we took of MG's hand in Jamey's to be on the shirts, but they said they couldn't do that. But today I was shocked when I opened the picture they sent because there, on the back of our shirts, is my picture of their hands. 2 hands that mean the world to me. The 2 hands I want to hold for the rest of my life. 1 big hand that will always hold MG, and 1 tiny hand that will someday make a difference in this world (and has already made a difference in our world!).
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment