The Life of a Little Diva

Friday, March 23, 2012

Spring Break 2012

I can't believe this week is already over! I've gotten pretty used to being at home with my kiddo lately, going back to work Monday will be tough! I was off for 2 weeks with surgery then only went back for 3 days before being off this entire week for Spring Break. That much off time will spoil a person!

We've had a really great week. I spent the entire time with MG and I loved every second! We didn't do anything spectacular, just had fun hangind out - lots of Mommy-Daughter time!

Here's a re-cap:

*Sleeping in every morning(by sleeping in, I mean 7-7:30ish!) then snuggling in bed and watching Disney until 8 or 9!

*We played at the mall playground and rode the train - which she LOVED! She stuck her head out the little window and kept yelling "Umiiii Zumiii!". The smile on her face was priceless

*We shopped a little

*Ate lunch with her Daddy

*Took long walks

*Had lots of picnics for lunches and snacks (some outside, some on the living room floor)

*Drew with sidewalk chalk

*Flew a kite

*Danced to the Wiggles

*Danced to the beat of our own instruments (literally - all around the carpet!)

*Sang some songs

*Played with Cooper

*Lots of lazy days, hugs and kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment