The Life of a Little Diva

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Lions and Tigers and Bears...Oh My!

Molly Grace is getting her new ear tubes tomorrow morning, so we weren't able to take a trip for Spring Break. We decided to get up early this morning and take a trip to the zoo for the day. We have only taken MG once and it was last year when she wasn't really old enough to be interested in the animals. This year she was pumped! She's been talking about it since I mentioned it yesterday. All she talked about the whole way there was seeing the zoo and "muh-mees" (monkeys, ions, and eh-fents. She had a really good time and Jamey and I had a great time seeing it through her eyes and watching her excitement!

She loved the snakes - which terrifies me just a little! She liked seeing an elephant up close. She loved the lions and kept saying "see more, see more". She loved the monkeys. She tried talking to them, but they just didn't listen! The best part was when she said "I see muh-mees booty! Mama, see muh-mees booty?" Jamey had walked away a little, but she wanted to make sure he saw it too, so in her loudest voice she yells "Daddy, see muh-mees booty? Daddy...muh-mees booty!". I couldn't stop laughing, and neither could the people around us!

The splash park was a big hit with her again. She stripped down to her diaper and had a blast. I couldn't believe how brave she was, running all over the place! She's definitely a little water-bug. I finally had to go in after her and drag her out, kicking and screaming (literally!).

She picked out a little elephant in the gift shop on the way out and she held it close the whole way home. She passed out before we even got back on the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment