There's no doubt that MG has a great little personality and sense of humor. The best part of it is, though, that she's the funniest when she doesn't even mean to be! I love the little things that come out of her mouth, but even more, I wish I could capture the sweet little voice she has! And the surprise and drama she uses. It's the best!
Jamey's been putting her in our bed when he goes to work this week since I can't lift her out of her crib. This morning I got up to fix her some milk and she kind of gasped and said "momma, no pans? where pans?". She couldn't believe I didn't have pants on!
We were laying in bed watching tv this morning (the best morning ever, by the way!) and they were playing basketball on tv. I said "Molly Grace, they're playing basketball like you. You play basketball, don't you?" Her response: "I nah baseetball, where baseetball go, I nah hab baseetball". She used the most pitiful, sad voice I've ever heard!
Tonight she stole my phone and was playing with it. I asked her to give it back and of course she didn't! She ran over and layed it on the couch by Jamey. A few minutes later she covered it up with her blanket, pointed her finger at me and said "no phone...you not get it now"! Little stink!
Wednesday, March 7, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment