Why is it that the weeks drag on, but the weekends fly by? I think I would prefer to work 2 days and be off 5!
We had a pretty uneventful weekend. Friday night we ordered pizza in and just hung around the house. It was great...until midnight when I woke up in horrible pain from a gullbladder attack. So at 3am, Jamey and I headed to the ER! I'm so blessed to have parents who live so close and are willing to get up in the middle of the night and come sit with our girl! She never even knew we were gone. When we got there, I told Jamey that the last time I was there, they took me to Memphis and he was NOT to let them send me anywhere else! We hung out in the ER until around 6:30 am. They gave me some really awesome pain medicine, drew lots and lots of blood, and did an ultrasound...all to tell me I was having a gullbladder attack! Duh! I told them that when I went it! Ha! It wasn't infected or bad enough to need to come out ASAP so they sent me home and I get to make an appt. with the surgeon. I just want this thing out of me! We got home just in time to grab MG out of her crib! And I have to give my amazing hubby credit because I don't remember anything for the rest of the day! He let me sleep and took total care of MG! What a blessing. We did get out and grocery shop Saturday night. We were in desperate need of food and I really needed to get out of the house!
Sunday morning we layed around and almost missed Sunday School, but we made it! I was exhausted and the Devil just kept trying to convince me that being lazy would be so nice! And MG was especially dramatic and DID NOT want to get dressed. She kept saying "No fwiends...no fwiends". We just barely made it! And MG had a meltdown when we dropped her off. They had to pretty much rip her off of me! But we never got a page and she was happy when we picked her up. I can handle the screaming and crying when we drop her off, it's when she's still doing it when we pick her back up that makes me unhappy!
After church we headed to the SportsShow. MG loved the petting zoo and the fish. Her very favorite was the turkey! It kept gobbling and she giggled her little head off!
MG fell asleep on our way home and slept about 4 minutes before we had to get her out. She woke up thinking she had had her nap! She layed in her crib talking and playing for an hour or two. Never cried or got upset, so at least she rested! But she was not going to sleep. So she's been a barrel of fun tonight! She was in bed and asleep by 7:30!
I can't believe it's back to work tomorrow. They're calling for winter weather - snow and sleet - tomorrow and tomorrow night. I'm really praying for a half day tomorrow and a full snow day Tuesday! It wouldn't upset me at all!
Sunday, February 12, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment