The Life of a Little Diva

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Potty Training?

We've been tossing the idea of potty training up in the air lately, but had pretty much decided to wait until summer when I'm home with MG. I lucked out, though, and found a pink, princess "thrown" potty at Target on clearance a couple weeks ago. It's been in the closet since then, but we decided to pull it out last night. MG was ecstatic! She spent I don't even know how long sitting on it and flushing it! Today I got a call from my sweet girl and all I heard her say - in a whisper - was "potty potty potty" then louder "I pee pee potty mama!". She asked Granny to let her potty and she actually did! She was so excited and so was I!!

Tonight she pee peed twice on her princess potty!! She was so excited and so were we! Who ever thought the highlight of my day would be doing the "Potty Dance" with a 2 year old?!

No comments:

Post a Comment