The Life of a Little Diva

Monday, February 27, 2012

Conversations

I have to say that I have loved every single moment with MG and I have loved every single stage, but this age/stage has to be the most amazing! I've seen her first smile, first giggle, learn to roll over, crawl and finally walk. I heard her first word and first phrase...but the talking these days is amazing! It's like every single morning she wakes up a little more "grown up". I love it and hate it! Ha! It is so fun, though, to have an actual conversation with my girl. I can ask her questions...and she answers!! If something hurts, she can tell me. That, in itself, is a miracle!

I don't know why, but it always seems like these things happen overnight. She just woke up one morning and was ready to speak in sentences! I'm afraid tomorrow she'll wake up ready to go to high school!

No comments:

Post a Comment