The Life of a Little Diva

Monday, September 20, 2010

Fun Stuff

I absolutely love the stage Molly Grace is at right now. She's so much fun! I just can't get over how much she's changed! She's 'talking' more and more. She actually says a few words - da-da and hi are her favorites. She finally says ma-ma, but it's still mostly when she's fussing at me! She says hey pretty clearly, too!

She is pulling and pushing up on any and everything she can get her hands on! Everytime I turn my back, she's into something else! She got her first bruise today. She was pulling up on the recliner handle and went down on it. She actually cried - which is pretty uncommon for her. She can bump her head, fall down, flip over and never shed a tear. So when she cried this time, I knew it hurt! She has a tiny little bruise on her chin.






It just amazes me how much she understands - she's so smart! Every night after dinner we go outside and play with Sophie, our dog. Tonight she was in the living room with her daddy playing and I was in the kitchen cleaning up. From the kitchen I said "Molly, want to go play with Sophie?" and immediately she started fussing and crawling toward the kitchen where I was (and where our back door is). When I walked toward her she started reaching and going uh-uh-uh. I am convinced she knew what I said!

I think she is finally over her cold - it only took a month! I am dreading cold/flu/RSV season!

No comments:

Post a Comment