Tonight's dinner was the very first time Molly Grace had all finger foods, no baby food at all! She fed herself the entire dinner! We had grilled cheese and chicken veggie stew. She picked up those carrots, bread and green beans like a pro! She would get so excited when I'd put a new bite on her tray she'd shake all over! She's an eater like her mommy! More and more she's wanting to feed herself. At dinner we have to have at least 1 thing she can pick up and feed herself or she has a fit. I'm so grateful that the teeny-tiny baby that we had to tube feed now eats like a little pig! 9 months ago I would've laughed at anyone who told me she'd be eating so good now!
Molly Grace is getting so good at drinking from a sippy cup. We have at least 6 different kinds in our cabinet and it turns out she likes the straw kind. She loves her water. Tonight, for the first time, she grabbed up her cup (the one with no handles even!), dragged it to her mouth and got herself a drink!
Sleeping all night...pulling up...scaling furniture...crawling everywhere...feeding herself...getting herself a drink...3 teeth...SERIOUSLY???? Where has time gone! Sometimes (call me crazy) I miss those 2 am feedings with my teeny-tiny, cuddly baby! Who would've thought?!
No comments:
Post a Comment