Molly Grace, you are 9 months old today! This time 9 months ago I was visiting you for the first time in NICU. I can't believe you are the same baby! God has blessed us way beyond what we deserve. You are an amazing little girl and I love you so very much!
What are you up to?
*You are wearing size 6-9 month clothes.
*You wear size 3 diapers.
*You wear size 1 shoes in length, but need size 2 for your chubby tootsies!
*You crawl like a pro - you're everywhere fast!
*You pull up to any and everything!
*You will let go and stand on your own for a few seconds.
*You've started waking up at 5 am, playing in your crib for a little bit then going back to sleep.
*You are eating 2 meals a day - breakfast of oatmeal and fruit and dinner of what we're eating or baby food. You love feeding yourself finger foods!
*You take 5 bottles a day still - about 35 oz a day.
*You're favorite place is still outside. You will whine and fuss if we walk near the back door and don't go out!
*You're sleeping from 7:30 (or 8:00) pm until 6:30 am.
*You're the sweetest, smartest, prettiest, lovingest, fiestiest, sassiest little girl I know! And you're all mine and I love you!
Thursday, September 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment