The Life of a Little Diva

Friday, September 17, 2010

Football Season

I love fall and I love football! It's my very favorite time of year. I love the cool air, the sounds, the excitement...I love it all! And tonight I shared that love with my sweet baby girl! We took her to her very first football game. My high school Alma Mater and the school district where I am employed now had a big game tonight. It was packed. We got there an hour before the game started and stayed through halftime. Molly Grace did great. She didn't cry or fuss once. She laughed, smiled, talked, jumped and danced! She was loving it, and so was I! We were both decked out in our school spirit gear and I'm the crazy fan who gets excited, jumps up and yells...this year while holding my 8 month old! ha! She didn't slow me down! She laughed and jumped right along with me! I love her and I love getting to introduce her to new things.


We didn't get home until a little after 9pm. We put her jammies on and rocked a little bit then she was out!

Tomorrow night is our local college's first home game. It doesn't start until 7pm either. I don't know if we're brave enough to try it again so soon! We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment