Tuesday, January 29, 2013
Prayers
It's a nasty, stormy night tonight. When I was rocking MG, it started pouring rain, lightning and thundering. My little drama queen started doing her fake shiver and went into a five minute explanation on why thunder scares her! Now, I know thunder really does worry her a little, but she can put on a pretty impressive show! I asked her if she wanted to pray and ask Jesus to help her not be scared. I'm really trying to make it a point to pray in front of MG and show her that we can go to God with anything. I think it's working! After I prayed for her, she calmed down and snuggled up with me. Then she did the best thing ever...she said "Momma, want me to pray that you won't be afraid of the thunder?". And she did! Then she prayed that Jesus wouldn't be afraid of the thunder, either! The best part is that she laid right down and went to sleep, never moved during any of the storm. She hasn't gone to sleep that easy in forever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment