I think she finally has the hang of this sleeping business! She slept all night Wednesday and Thursday night! She cried out a couple times last night, but went right back to sleep on her own! She doesn't even fuss now when we lay her down! I didn't even have to pat her tonight. I'm so happy for her, but I miss rocking her so much! Tonight when she finished her bottle she snuggled up to me and felt so good! I sure didn't want to lay her down! But I did!
We've got a busy weekend ahead. Her grandparents are coming in tonight so spend the night. Tomorrow we're going to the petting zoo and our church's fall festival. Sunday we're going to get her new carseat then some trick-or-treating (or really just tagging along with her cousins)!
Friday, October 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment