We had a great Saturday. This morning we slept a little late (by late I mean7:15!). Molly Grace was so surprised to find her Mamaw and Papaw here when she got up this morning! They snuck in last night after she was in bed. She had a great time playing with them and they even brought her a Halloween Goody Bag.
We had a yummy breakfast at Cracker Barrel. My little porker enjoyed a breakfast of grits, blueberry pancakes, baked apples and biscuit with gravy. She sampled a little of everything!
We spent the afternoon at our church's Fall Festival. The weather was absolutely perfect! Sunny and cool. Molly Grace looked precious in her little lamb costume. I wasn't sure she'd leave the hat on, but it never bothered her! I spent 4 Halloweens wishing I had a little one to dress up and enjoy. This year was a dream come true! I had a great time walking around with my family! Molly Grace wasn't old enough to enjoy any of the games or candy this year, but she loved being outside all day!
We came home afterward and she crashed! We broke all the rules and took a nap together in the recliner! We've been really strict about her napping in her crib since we started "sleep training", but today I just wanted to hold her!
No comments:
Post a Comment