This is MG's new theme song, unfortunately! My perfect little sleeper has turned into a monster! It's only been a week, but it feels like an eternity and we are exhausted! I'm hoping and praying it's just a phase she'll outgrow SOON!
We still do our same night routine: dinner, play, bath, bottle, story/quiet play, rock, bed. We've always rocked her to sleep and it's never been a problem. Even when she would wake up, she'd play a little and go right back to sleep on her own. Now, she goes to sleep just fine while we're rocking her, but the minute she feels us stand up, she starts screaming and crying. She has 1 heck of a fit! We've tried everything - we let her cry it out, but that doesn't work for any of us; I've tried going in to soothe in every few minutes, but that just makes her madder; we've rocked her back to sleep, but the cycle just starts all over! Last night I finally got her to sleep by letting her cry a little, rocking her, then patting her to sleep. But she woke up 3 times last night! She's having some severe seperation anxiety these days so I'm thinking that has something to do with it. She doesn't want either of us to leave the room - ever! She's also teething and has had a nasty cold for over a week.
Sunday, October 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment