The Life of a Little Diva

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Movin' on Up

Molly Grace's crib was recalled so we ordered her a new one from Babies-R-Us. We've had it since Monday, but just got around to putting it together today. It's so pretty - I love it even more than the other one! She's been in her Pack-N-Play beside my bed since she was born - but tonight, she's moving on up to her own room! I know it's time. That Pack-N-Play can't be comfy, it's hard as a rock! I wanted to get her transitioned in there before I went back to work, too.

I don't know if it's teething, a growth spurt or what, but she's not wanting to go to bed lately. We'll rock her like we always do, lay her down, she'll lay there and talk and play for the longest time then start crying. Last night it was almost 11pm before she calmed down and went to sleep! I'm praying it's just a phase!

We've been watching her on the monitor for the past 30 minutes. So far she has rolled onto her back and tried to catch the butterflies on her mobile, found one of the ties on her bumper pad and tried her best to eat it, crawled to both ends of the bed, and talked up a storm! She's finally still and quiet I'm hoping it lasts! I'm also hoping I can sleep with her gone - and without her sound machine! I've kind of enjoyed the rain storm we listen to every night!

And just because she's so darn cute, here are some pictures of her before we went to Memphis yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment