The Life of a Little Diva

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Little Firecracker



Jamey has always called me a firecracker and Molly Grace is just like me so now she's the little firecracker! ha! And she is the cutest little firecracker I've ever seen! Last 4th of July I was 8 weeks pregnant. This 4th of July I spent it with the sweetest little girl! Life is good!

We had a great holiday weekend. We headed out Friday when Jamey got off work to go see his family. We had a good visit with everyone. Molly Grace got to swim in the river with her cousins, we drove around Jamey's old stomping grounds, and we visited Jamey's home church this morning for a great worship service. Molly Grace even got to meet her Great-Great Aunt and Uncle!

Molly Grace with her Great-Great Aunt


Mommy and Molly Grace at the river


We came home today and headed over to my parents' house for a cookout with my parents, my aunt and grandma. Molly Grace was worn out! We got home, read her night-night books and she fell asleep within 5 minutes and we haven't heard a peep out of her since! Fireworks are going off like crazy in every direction, but she hasn't stirred! I used to love fireworks - until I had a 6 month old who was trying to sleep! ha! I only hope she's tired enough to never hear them!

I love the 4th of July because it gives us a chance to remember how great our country is. I am so thankful to live in a country where I am free and where I can worship my God and raise my daughter to do the same! I am so thankful for all the men and women who are fighting for our country. I admire not only the soldiers, but the families they have left behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment