The Life of a Little Diva

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Nothing new happening today. Still VERY tired!! I had a little bit of cramping today, but I think it had more to do with the Taco Bell we ate for dinner last night! I'm not as bloated today - which is awesome! I woke up frantic this morning because I realized I hadn't gotten up in the middle of the night to pee like I have been. I wonder when every little pain and every little thing will stop scaring me? Probably not until I'm finally holding my sweet little miracle in my arms! And then it will just be a whole new world of scares and worries! Mommyhood is already not easy! But I'm loving every minute of it!

I did finally tell someone today! And it felt so good. I've been just waiting to be able to tell our story and give God all the glory He deserves for giving us our miracle. I went to a workshop this morning with some ladies from work. A good friend of mine who has been there for me through all our IF rode with me. We made it all morning with no questions, but as I was dropping her off, she said "so where are yall, what have you decided to do next?". I just couldn't lie to her! I can withhold information (even though it's killing me!), but I could not lie. I looked at her and said "ok don't tell anyone, but I'm 5 weeks pregnant!". Her reaction was priceless. It was just what I needed! I'm so glad to have a woman friend I can confide in. She just had her first in December so she understands the fears and worries I'm having right now. Terri, I'm so thankful for your friendship and your support through it all! Our miracles will be 14 months apart, but I know they'll be life-long friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment