The Life of a Little Diva

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!!


Happy Father's Day to a wonderful Daddy-to-be! How lucky I am to be having a child with such a wonderful man. You are a wonderful husband and friend so I know you'll be such a sweet daddy!

What a wonderful weekend it's been! Yesterday we broke the news to my parents and my sister and her family. It was great! For my dad's gift we got him a t-shirt that said "Pap's Fan Club...#1 Josh #2 Caleb #3...Coming Soon!

It took them a minute. I finally said 'what does number 3 say'. Then all I remember is a bunch of screaming and being tackled! lol It was really great!

Today we told my in-laws. My mother and father-in-law got to hear first. We gave them an ultrasound picture in a frame. They both looked at it kind of funny and my MIL said "what does it say?" I said "it says Baby Thornton". Then it clicked! They were beside themselves! Later in the day we got to tell my brother-in-law and sister-in-laws. Very casually Jamey said "so in 7 1/2 months there will be another one to play with". And again with the squeals and hugs!

There is no doubt that this little miracle is and will be very loved. We are so blessed with such wonderful parents and siblings. We both come from such loving, close families. We are truly blessed - our cups definitely runneth over!

No comments:

Post a Comment