These days could not go by any slower! I guess it's all the anticipation coming up. Tomorrow is our first ultrasound and OB appointment. I get to finally find out exactly how far along I am, find out my due date and see our little Peanut! I CANNOT wait for that! I've been a little worried lately because I really don't have any symptoms. I guess I should really just count myself blessed, but it's a little worriesome, too. I feel like if I have symptoms then I know she's in there safe!
Not only and I looking forward to tomorrow's appointment, but I can't wait until this weekend. Saturday we are finally telling my family and Sunday we are going to Calico Rock to tell Jamey's family. It's been so tough keeping this from them! But we really wanted to tell them in a fun way, not just blurt it out like I've been so tempted to do lately!
And the final anticipation is next weekend. We are finally going back to Gatlinburg. That's such a special place for us. My family has been going just about every summer since I was 5. We stay in the same place every year! It holds so many special family memories (and here come the pregnancy harmones!). Jamey and I even got engaged there! Last year when we went I was convinced that we were going to get pregnant while we were there. Well, obviously we didn't! But this year I will be pregnant when we go and next year we will be taking our 5 month old for his/her first trip! It's so exciting!
So, I've been doing everything I can to make time fly by, but it's just not working!
How far along? almost 6 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: -10 lbs
Maternity clothes? No! I'm putting that off for as long as I can! I am super bloated though so loose dresses are my new friend!
Stretch marks? No!
Sleep: I have insomnia for a couple nights then sleep like a rock for a night. Then it all starts over again!
Best moment this week: Seeing how excited Jamey gets!
Movement: Not for a long time - can't wait for it, though!
Food cravings: watermelon and PB&J sandwiches
Gender: I just know it's a girl!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Nothing! I love everything about being pregnant after 2 years trying!
What I am looking forward to: Our first U/S and appt. tomorrow! Can't wait to see our little peanut!
Weekly Wisdom: Shopping is not a good way to pass the time! It costs too much! :-)
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment