I had my 2nd HCG level done this morning. It was a "Stat" order and Monday I heard back from the nurse within an hour. After I left the lab I went shopping to keep my mind busy. I've just had this nagging fear that I couldn't get rid of and I didn't want to sit home and think. So after an hour I didn't hear anything and started freaking out. I kept thinking it must be bad news and the sweet nurse just didn't want to tell me! It's crazy the things your mind will come up with when you're worried! I did finally hear from the nurse, though, and the news was music to my ears. My level had more than doubled!!! I don't even know the exact number because all I heard was 'more than doubled'! I was in a store shopping with my mom so I had to walk away from her since she doesn't know yet (sorry, mom!). I can't wait to tell everyone!
My first Ultrasound and OB appt. are June 18th at 1:30. That's only a week from tomorrow. I am more excited than I can even put into words! The next 7 days are going to drag by. I just can't wait to hear little Peanut's heartbeat and know she's really in there (and yes I know I keep saying 'she' - I just have this feeling...)! I am also excited since we will have an actual US picture to show everyone when we spill our good news on Saturday and Sunday!!
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment