The Life of a Little Diva

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Mollyisms

MG is talking more and more lately and sometimes it's so funny to hear what comes out of her mouth! She picks up everything and uses it at the right time. It's the best! My favorite right now is "no matter what". She says this all the time lately. I have no idea where she heard it, but I'm glad she did because I love it! If I tell her not to do something, she'll hug on me and say "no matter what, momma"! Everything lately is not just "no", but "no way jose"! Sometimes she forgets the "jose" part and will add it on afer a pause! She loves hiding and will say "peek-boo". Who needs the "uh"?! Her way is a lot cuter! She'll say "that's close". I couldn't figure out where that came from, either, but I heard it on her Dora movie today. She's SO into Dora right now. Every night we watch Dora. She has Dora everyhing and talks about her constantly! Now she's starting playing "Dora". If we are riding in the car she'll say "if see Momma's house, yell Momma's house" just like they do on the show! I can't say enough how much I love her little personality! I have loved every single day of her life, but this has to be my favorite stage so far!! She's a ball of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment