Sunday, May 6, 2012
Sunday School Success
I can't believe the progress MG has made in the past few months when we take her to Sunday School. Before we started our new church, she would SCREAM and cry the entire time we were gone. By the time we picked her up, she was hiccupping, snotting, and coudn't even catch her breath! I was terrified we would never be able to go to church! We are at Central now and absolutely love everything about it. But most of all, I love how happy my baby is! She didn't love it right away, she cried the first few weeks we dropped her off. She would be fine when we picked her up, though. Now, you ask her if she wants to go to church and play with her friends and she says YES! Praise the Lord! We love her teacher, she's so sweet and I think that makes all the difference. We dropped her off today and she cried for just a minute because there was another little girl being dropped off who was having a meltdown (and let me tell you, I felt for that Momma!). But she was fine before we even got around the corner. She stays for both services now and is happy as can be when we get there. Today, we saw her through the window playing Ring Around the Rosey with her teacher. She was happy and smiling. I was so happy! I love our church and I love the new LifeGroup we've joined. So it makes me so happy to know that she is happy and having fun, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment