The Life of a Little Diva

Friday, April 27, 2012

Today at lunch, a co-worker was talking about someone she had recently seen after hearing lots of stories about. She said "she wasn't at all what I had pictured". Tonight, I found myself thinking the exact same thing about MG! When MG was in my belly, I had an image of what I thought she'd look like...she proved me wrong! I had thoughts about what kind of baby she would be...and she proved me wrong! I imagined her as a shy and quiet little girl, sweet and timid, loving and obedient. She IS all of that...but she's so much more!! I am so in love with who she is, I just think it's so funny how wrong we can be! Molly Grace is so full of life and energy. Her laugh is contagious. Her smile lights up my world! I love that little girl more than I ever imagined was possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment