Little Miss Personality has become Little Miss Chatterbox since her tubes/adenoids fix last week! She keeps her daddy and me laughing all the time - even when we are trying to get on to her! She's just too cute for her own good!
Her newest phrase this week - and answer to everything - is "no ma'am, saw-wee (sorry)"! She says this at least 50 times a day! This morning I sneezed and said "bless me"...her response was "no ma'am, saw-wee"!
She's become a little bossy these days. All day and night it's "sit mama...pway mama...dance mama...read mama..."! She definitely knows what she wants and when she wants it!
I love MG's version of oh no!...it's extremely dramatic and drawn out - true MG-fashion! I sprinkled some baking soda on our rug today to freshen it before vacuuming. She saw the mess, threw her hands up then down and said "oooooh-wah nooooo-wah!"
I really love that she knows exactly when to use what phrase!
She's obsessed with "na-nuh na-nuh na-nuh" (bananas)! She would eat them all day if we'd let her!
She loves to pull up a chair and help me when I'm cooking. She'll try her best to drag the chair over herself while saying "chay mama".
MG labels everything she does now. I blame/thank Kindermusik for that! "walk" "stir" "pat" "clap" "sing" "fly"
My personal favorite is "nigh-nigh mama, yuh yoo". There have never been sweeter words spoken!
Saturday, December 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment