I get 2 whole weeks home with my baby girl! I am thrilled! She's so much fun right now and I feel like I'm missing so much when I'm at work. I plan to soak up and savor all I can during the next 14 days! Ha!
We had a really good day today. MG actually slept later than I did! Crazy! I woke up at 6:30 and she slept til 8:00! It was so nice to lay in bed and watch tv. I even got to take a long shower by myself before she woke up! Yay!
We did some last minute running around with my mom and sister. My child was an angel - minus the short-lived meltdown at Lifeway! At that point I was almost ready for a meltdown, though, so it was ok!
We took a long, cuddly nap together. She was so snuggly and sweet - I miss napping with her. I wish I could do it every single day!
She napped late and Jamey worked late, so it worked out good for her to stay up a little later...which turned into a LOT later! She finally went to sleep around 10pm after 2 rounds of rocking! I'm OK with that, though, I love rocking her!
13 more days of fun...I can't wait!!
Wednesday, December 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment