The Life of a Little Diva

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Vacation Bloopers

I was just thinking the other day that nothing funny ever happens to us. I never have funny stories to tell...I guess God wanted to prove me wrong! Ha! Here are our funny vacation moments...

*Before we ever got to Branson, we had to stop at Walmart and buy me new shorts because my zipper broke when we stopped to eat lunch!

*Molly Grace ran to the outside play equipment at McDonalds before I could stop her and got soaking wet. Then she got oatmeal from head to toe and we had to change clothes in the bathroom!

*Shoneys...enough said! Ha! Did I mention the grown man who kept burping loudly during our meal? Jamey loves that story!

*Molly Grace pooped in the floor of our hotel room...then stepped in it!

*Molly Grace then peed in the bathroom floor while I was trying to get the shower warmed up to wash the poop off her!

*Molly Grace peed on Jamey the next night while he was holding her and I was running a bath.

*I scraped/bruised my booty while giving MG a bath - hurt like $*@(#**!!!

*Forgot to pay for lunch and had to go back

Good times...good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment