Saturday, July 2, 2011
Time for Toddler Bed?
So I'm wondering if it's time to switch MG to her toddler bed. She's never tried to climb out of her crib - which always shocks me since she's such a monkey. But last night she woke up when J went in to cover her and got so upset when he left. She was hysterical, standing up, screaming. She threw her leg over the side, but I ran in there, told her no and layed her back down. J and I were watching the monitor and she threw 1 leg over again. I ran in there just in time to see her fall out and land flat on her back on the floor. Scared me to death. It scared her and her daddy, too. At that point, we took her to bed with us. We were all exhausted and it was easiest!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment