Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Ear Infection...again...still...
We went back for Molly Grace's 2 week follow-up from her double ear infection. We did not get good news! Yesterday my school nurse checked her ears for me and said they were red. Today her pediatrician's words were "Oooooh...that one's horrendous" and "that one doesn't look as bad, but it still doesn't look good"! Not what we wanted to hear. She's been battling these double ear infections for a month now. This makes 3 since November. She gave her a 3rd antibiotic. She said it's the strongest one there is. And it cost us $60 for 10 days worth! It better work like a charm! ha! It's funny how $60 for a small bottle of medicine seems like so much, but when I think that it might make my baby feel better, I'd pay any amount! This is her last shot to get it cleared up before they send us to the ENT. I figure we'll be getting tubes before spring! Which is fine. I'd rather tubes now than her having to deal with my ear infection problems all her life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment