In 9 short days, my sweet baby girl will turn 1 year old!! That absolutely does not seem real!
My goal was to get her down to 1 or 2 bottles by her 1st birthday. I'm not too stressed about breaking her completely before her 1st birthday. I figured while I was on break and home with her for 2 weeks would be a good time to start. Today she ate her breakfast and drank milk out of a sippy and didn't even miss the bottle! Same thing at lunch. I handed her a bottle at 3:00 and her face lit up! She started clapping and smiling! It was too cute! So...so far so good! We're down to 2 a day! If I get brave next week I may phase out the afternoon bottle! We'll see...
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment