The Life of a Little Diva

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Wow!

Tomorrow Molly Grace will be 21 weeks. Every week, every month and every milestone is a bittersweet moment! I'm so beyond grateful that MG is doing so well, but I'm so sad at how fast time is going by. Sometimes I wish there were a pause button! I try to rock her and hold her and kiss her as much as I possibly can because I know there will come a day (all too soon) when she doesn't let me! So for now I just love on her until she can't take it anymore!

I'm just in awe of how much Molly Grace has grown and changed in what seems like the blink of an eye! One day she was just laying on her pallet in the floor, the next she was rolling over. One day all she could do was smile, the next she was talking and giving a big belly laugh. Now she's well on her way to crawling. I don't know if I'm happy or sad about this! It's already impossible to keep her on her blanket when she's on her belly. She does the funniest 'crawl'. It's kind of like the 'worm dance'! She kind of rolls her whole body up and down until she's where she wants to be! Sometimes her little body will be in a U shape with her head and legs up in the air! She's so funny! Yesterday for the first time she got her booty up in the air! It won't be long before I'm chasing her down!

She's started this hilarious belly laugh! It's so deep and just a "he he he" sound. I love it!

Today MG made an appearance at my school for the first time. A co-worker was having a baby shower so she joined us. She loves attention, so of course she had a ball!

Tonight we went to watch her cousins play ball. It was HOT!! But Molly Grace loves being outside no matter how hot. I let her lick on an ice cube and she loved it. She looked like a dog licking it! Then she got a little lazy and just held her tongue out!

I'm a terrible mommy because the batteries in my camera are dead and I cannot remember to get new ones - so I have no new pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment