The Life of a Little Diva

Monday, May 31, 2010

Little Swimmer

Molly Grace hates baths! She cries the whole time. I wasn't sure how she'd feel about a swimming pool, but we decided to give it a try since she loves doing anything outside! Today was the day! We put her cutie-patutie swimsuit on her and filled up her pool. She had a blast! She sat and splashed. Then she leaned all the way over so her face was almost in the water! I put her on her belly and she got a lick! Then we layed her on her back and she laughed and kicked her legs and had a blast! We decided to strip her down and give her a bath out there since she wasn't screaming and she had a great time! I'm not sure how she'll feel about a big pool, but the kiddie pool is definitely a winner!





No comments:

Post a Comment