The Life of a Little Diva

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Mom

Last night Jamey called me in to the living room where he and MG were hanging out. He said "I swear she just said mom, plain as could be". I was super excited, but we couldn't get her to say it again so I just figured it was a fluke! Today after I picked her up we were 'talking' and sure enough she said it again! "Mom" just as plain as could be. I couldn't believe it!! I know she has no idea what she's saying and didn't say it on purpose, but that doesn't matter, it still came out...and it came out before "da"!

On a different note, today was my first day back at work. It was tough getting up and getting ready so early. MG and I are used to our lazy mornings. I usually feed her between 6 and 7 then we lay back down together for a good 2-3 hour nap! Needless to say, I'm worn out! I did get to lay down and cuddle with her for a little bit this afternoon. I missed her so much, but it was really good to be back. My kids were excellent and it made me feel so good that they were so happy to see me. I've said it before, I LOVE the girls I work with. I'm truly blessed to work with some of my greatest friends. It was nice to be back with them and catch up. I've felt so out of the loop!

So all-in-all, a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment