I hit the 11 week mark on Friday! I can't believe how fast time seems to be going. Before we know it, it will be February and our little bug will be here! I'm trying to just take it easier and enjoy being pregnant.
I'm finally starting to feel better and get some energy back. I can actually make it through most days without a nap! But I still go to bed early every night. I don't sleep very well - but Benadryl has become my new best friend! I've been feeling a lot of tightness and stretching. It's such a weird feeling.
So, what's going on with our little Love Bug this week? Well, our sweet little one is now the size of a fig! I can't believe how fast he/she is growing! I read that in the next few weeks, it will double in size...scary! Our little one is now able to open and close it's fists! And it's already forming little buds in it's gums that will later be teeth! The little one is in there floating, squirming and kicking now! I can't wait to feel that first movement!

No comments:
Post a Comment