How far along? 13 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: - 10 lbs. I did gain about 5 of what I lost back already!
.Maternity clothes? No - but I am getting a lot of use out of my belly band and rubber bands on the buttons!
Stretch marks? No - and I don't even want to think about the possibility! :-)
Sleep: AWFUL!! I can't remember the last time I had a good night's sleep.
Best moment this week: I found a $1.00 rack of baby clothes and broke down and bought a couple outfits! It was the funnest thing ever!
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings: I'm still craving apples, oranges and other fruits the most
Gender: I really think it's a girl - but we'll know for sure in about 5 weeks!
Labor Signs: No - thank goodness
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Being able to button all my pants!
What I am looking forward to: Hearing our little bug's heartbeat Friday!
Weekly Wisdom: Don't drink 2 large cups of apple juice as soon as you wake up! Chances are good that it will come right back up!
Baby's Development:

"Fingerprints have formed on your baby's tiny fingertips, her veins and organs are clearly visible through her still-thin skin, and her body is starting to catch up with her head — which makes up just a third of her body size now. If you're having a girl, she now has more than 2 million eggs in her ovaries. Your baby is almost 3 inches long (the size of a medium shrimp) and weighs nearly an ounce." -babycenter.com
"Your fetus is forming teeth and vocal cords... savor this, their non-functional phase. Baby is approaching normal proportions, with a head now only one third the size of the body. Intestines are in the process of moving from the umbilical cord to baby's tummy. (Much more convenient.)" - thebump.com
No comments:
Post a Comment