I'm so terrible at keeping this up!
Today was my 10 week appointment. I will actually not be 10 weeks until tomorrow. Today was just a quick appt. - blood pressure, weight check (ugh!), how ya feelin'... etc.! We have the sweetest nurse, though. When she saw I was almost 10 weeks, she brought in the doppler and said she'd try for the heartbeat. She gave me the warning first - that it's rare to be able to pick it up before 12 weeks, so don't be worried if we don't. Well, of course I was going to be worried if we didn't hear it! She put the doppler down on my belly and immediately picked it up! She didn't even have to move it or hunt for it! I don't think I have ever heard a sweeter sound! And it was so fast! We could also hear him/her making little movements in there! It was the perfect day!
Other than that, not much has been going on. I'm slowly moving out of the morning sickness phase (thank goodness!). It doesn't seem to last as long now. I'm still really tired, but I can tell I have a little more energy than I did. My pants aren't fitting very well anymore, but at least this time I have a good excuse! My sinuses have never been as bad as they are now. The doctor says it's perfectly normal and due to all the progesterone my body is making. I will gladly trade terrible sinus issues for a healthy little baby!
I've not really dreamt about the baby until last night. Last night I could clearly see and hold the baby and it was a BOY! Jamey swears his 'father's intuition' says it's a boy. I still think it's a girl. We will both be perfectly thrilled with either!
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment