The Life of a Little Diva

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Baby Kicks

I've been able to feel the kicks for several weeks now. And they're constant! Evidently this baby is an active one, which scares me a little. MG wasn't active in my belly, but she's been all over the place since she made her entrance into the world! I can only imagine what we're in store for with baby sister! Anyway...

Here's the great part, MG got to feel baby sister kick this morning! She's the first one to get to feel her kicks. I thought I felt one from outside last night, but wasn't completely sure. This morning MG was having her usual good morning talk with baby and poking on her and baby went from still to all over the place instantly! I was pretty sure I felt a strong kick with my hand so I grabbed MG's hand and put it in that spot. Sure enough, she got a good feel! She was excited, but at the same time didn't really know what to think! She gets so embarrassed with any kind of attention so when I made a big deal about it she played it down quite a bit, but she was excited to call her Daddy and tell him. Now he's determined to feel baby kicks tonight!

This picture is from last night when MG was telling sister good night! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment