The Life of a Little Diva

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

20 Weeks

I'm halfway there! It's hard to believe.

Maternity clothes? Some days. I'm truly embracing their comfort during this 2nd pregnancy!

Stretch marks? No. And I refuse to even consider the possibility!

Sleep: I fall asleep no problem, but wake up around 2-3am wide awake and uncomfortable every.single.night

Best moment this week: Feeling LOTS of little kicks! It's amazing! And the moments where MG comes up out of the blue, presses her cheek to my belly to hug baby sister and says "love you, baby"!

Movement: So much movement!

Food cravings: Coke :-/ Lemonade, junk food - any and all

Gender: Girl!

What I miss: having energy, drinking a Coke without feeling guilty, and normal sinuses

What I am looking forward to: MG being able to feel baby sister kick

Biggest complaint: sinuses, no energy

Milestones: Hitting the halfway mark!

No comments:

Post a Comment