The Life of a Little Diva

Friday, January 23, 2015

17 weeks

Sweet Baby Hand

How far along? 17w 1d

Total weight gain/loss: 1 lb. I'm pretty proud of that little fact!

Maternity clothes? Jeans, YES! I'm all about comfort! Luckily, the style of shirts now allow for big bellies!

Stretch marks? No - and I dread the day I find one! I made it through baby #1 without any, I'm not sure I'll get that lucky this go-round!

Sleep: Getting so much better, finally! For the first 12 weeks I was miserable. My pregnancy pillow and the fact that I'm exhausted help!

Best moment this week: MG was poking my belly and all of a sudden I felt a tiny little foot or hand poking back from the inside! Yesterday MG layed her head on my belly and said "love you baby"! Her excitement and love for her new baby sister is the best!

Food cravings: Last night it was Oreos...at 7pm!

Gender: 99% positive it's a girl. We had an u/s at 16 weeks, but will have another one at 19 weeks so we'll know for sure-for sure!

Labor Signs: No, and I'm praying I don't have any until full term this time! I will start progesterone shots next week to hopefully keep those early labor signs far far away!

Belly Button in or out? still in - and praying it stays there!

What I miss: Nothing, really! I love being pregnant!

What I am looking forward to: Seeing my sweet little one again in a little over a week!

Weekly Wisdom: My brain is mush - I have no wisdom to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment