The Life of a Little Diva

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Weekend at Mamaw and Papaw's

MG is at her Mamaw and Papaw's for the weekend...and we are home! This is a first for her (and more importantly, me!). She wanted to go see them, Jamey and I weren't able so she said she go without us. And she did! They came to get her this morning and she didn't even hesitate to leave. Last night laying in bed I told her I was going to miss her so so much. She patted me and said "just enjoy me while I'm still here"! Each time I'd say "don't leave me" she'd say "I will!" Little stinker! I think if I had encouraged her to go she would've freaked out and refused. I honestly think one of the reasons she was so fired up about going is because I didn't really act like I wanted her to! She did insist on taking Daisy with her! So Jamey and I have a completely empty house and we're not sure what to do with ourselves! We called to tell her goodnight and she didn't really want to stop playing to talk to us! She finally did, though, and got a little sad. Her Mamaw said she was really tired, though, so they were about to go lay down. Luckily, her 2 cousins are spending the night, too. I'm way more ok with this than I thought I'd be! But I sure will be glad to have her back!

No comments:

Post a Comment