The Life of a Little Diva

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Night Terrors

They're getting worse! I hate them! She falls asleep then cries out about an hour later. She has no idea where she is or who I am. I've found her roaming around the house turning all the lights on. I've found her just standing in the dark hallway (think children of the corn creepiness!). Most of the time I hear her and get to her before she gets out of her room. But she has no idea she's awake. One night she kept telling me she wanted her momma and I couldn't convince her that I was there! She trembles, cries, stares and points to things. There's absolutely nothing we can do to make them better, I just have to hold her and wait for it to pass. Jamey had them when he was little, too. His mom said he would take all the sheets and blankets off his bed and bring them in to her bedroom and just stand there holding them! So he passed his weirdness on to our daughter, great! ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment