I also got the "you're so stupid, you have no idea what you're talking about" eye roll today! Yes, that happened, too! Yay me, what a fabulous day in the world of parenting a sassy diva! The look on her face was actually ... dare I say it ... embarrassment! Could she already be embarrassed of her mother?! Surely not! I'm serious, we need some prayers over here!
Lucky for us, the attitude only comes out for special occasions and the rest of the time I get my sweet little girl who thinks I'm the greatest ever (really, she told me so!). The one who loves to bless people's hearts and kiss their forehead. The tender soul who always comes back 2 minutes later to say "I'm sorry for being mean, Momma".
I can take the attitude and smart mouth as long as that tender, compassionate soul always outshines the sass!
No comments:
Post a Comment