I haven't updated in awhile so here goes...
I'm back at work. We are slowly and painfully adjusting to our new routine! MG doesn't like going to bed early. Most nights it's still 9 or 10 before she finally gives in and falls asleep! Getting her up in the morning is a chore! I miss her like crazy, but love being back in a routine and not home all day. She's always so happy when I get there to pick her up and I love it!
MG promoted up to the next SS class at church. They do lessons and an art every Sunday. She's cried when we dropped her off the last 2 weeks, but is always smiling and playing when we pick her up! She tells us what fun she had and has even asked to go to Church on several occasions throughout the week! Huge step for us!
MG also moved up to a new class at mother's day out. Of course her Granny moved up with her! Mom is an awesome teacher though and I know mg will learn so much. There's finally another little girl in her class to play with! Yay!
We went back to the ENT Monday after 10 days of antibiotics to check on her ear. Good news...the tube is still in! Bad news...it's still infected! She's back on ear drops twice a day (not so fun!) and hopefully it will get cleared up. That poor baby and her ears! I hate it for her!
Daisy has adjusted well to the daily torture my toddler inflicts on her! MG just loved her so much and considers her her very own living, furry baby! Her 4 little feet rarely touch the floor!
MG is potty trained other than at night. She wears her cute little panties, tells us when she needs to go and does it all by herself! I never dreamed such a strong willed child would be so easily potty trained! She really loves to peeped in the yard! That must come from her daddy's side!
Speaking of strong willed... ! She still has such a strong personality. She is sweet, love able, kindhearted and funny. But she wants her way, when she wants it and isn't shy to let you know! She has a little bit of a mouth on her (apple doesn't fall far from the tree unfortunately!), but is quick to apologize when corrected. I have never seen a 2 year old with such an imagination. She is always pretending and acting things out. She is creative and imaginative.
This week, she has referred to her daddy and me as "the girl" and "the boy". Yes, I'm serious!
I know I'm leaving so much out. There's just no way to put it all down. I really wish I could bottle up her sweet little voice and personality and keep it forever!
Wednesday, August 22, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment