The Life of a Little Diva

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Mother Hen

My child is such a Mother Hen...AKA the bossy one! Ha! She's so funny. Her new thing is to be the Momma and I'm Molly Grace. She makes me call her Momma and reminds me over and over that I'm MG! It's pretty funny in public when she calls me MG instead of Momma! Yesterday she had J and I laying in her bed with her. She'd say "Momma, cwose ur eyes wight now! Go to sweep!" When I did what she said, she patted my head and said "awww tank you for wisening to me Momma, good job!" She always had chocolate milk (Ovaltine) for breakfast and plain milk before bed. She didn't eat much at all yesterday (like usual) so I decided to make her Ovaltine before bed. She came in there and saw what I was doing, put her hand on her hip and in a very impressive teacher voice said "Momma, you s'possed make me chocwat miwk at night?". She'll say "Momma, you s'possed say no to me?" Some poor kindergarten teacher is going to have her hands full!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment