The Life of a Little Diva

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Words from a Diva

Me: Molly Grace, pick your toys up MG: NO! Me: You don't say "no" to Momma! MG: No thank you! Should I be concerned by the attitude or impressed with the manners?! After telling MG to stop doing something several times, she (of course) did it once more.... Me: If you do that 1 more time, I'm going to spank your bottom MG: Hey! Dat not very nice, you say you sorry to me! Everyone and everything "scares" her. If she doesn't want to go to school, it's because the kids scare her. If she doesn't want to go to bed, it's because her big girl bed scares her! If I tell her Daddy's on his way home, Daddy scares her! After much whining I say "Molly Grace, hush". MG: You not tell me hush. Daddy, Momma say hush to me. I can only imagine this mouth on a 13 year old!!! She keeps us laughing and praying!

No comments:

Post a Comment